The handyman service can sort out a wide range of small carpentry jobs for you like repairing windows, hanging doors, putting in new locks, hanging curtain rails, fitting kitchen cabinets, sorting out cupboard doors, flatpacks and shelves. Small scale carpentry work undertaken regularly includes:
Handyman carpentry services
- Building shelves, putting shelves up and putting together flatpacks
- Hanging new doors or adjusting and rehanging old ones
- Fitting door handles, numbers, spyholes and mailboxes
- Replacing locks
- Door and window frame repairs
- Sash window repairs
- Installing kitchen units
- Fitting integrated appliance units for dishwashers, fridges and washing machines
- Rehanging cupboard doors and fixing drawers
- Fencing repairs
- Boxing in cables and wires
Please get in touch to discuss the carpentry work you need doing.
Here is a comment from a customer in Kew:
Five shelves from Ikea might not seem a major task, but it took one of the Ikea sub-contractors nearly three hours to fit three of them, saying the walls were too hard and damaged the drill. So they said they’d get back to me about the two remaining shelves. They did not do so, and when I rang them they (eventually) declined to return and finish the job……
Russell responded to my phone call and came and finished the job in 45 minutes, with no apparent problem. He was quick, neat, tidy and very personable. Thoroughly recommended!
David H, Kew TW9
If you need bespoke large cupboards built or a kitchen fitted then I would not be able to assist, but I can highly recommend a specialist local carpentry company, Treedom – www.treedomcarpentry.co.uk – who may be able to assist with larger carpentry jobs.